Erlanger Behavioral Health Hospital is an 88-bed treatment center in Chattanooga, TN. Our programming includes a full continuum of personalized services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. At Erlanger, we’re committed to meeting the unique needs of each person who is entrusted into our care.
Erlanger in the News
- March 18, 2021 Families impacted by Easter Sunday tornadoes cope with anxiety during inclement weather
- December 1, 2020 What is it like to be one of Chattanooga’s trained therapy dog during a pandemic?
- October 22, 2020 PopUP for Hope Event Series Hosts “Happier Halloween” At Lupi’s Pizza Pies
- October 12, 2020 Drug Overdoses Spike in Hamilton County: Erlanger Chimes in
- July 14, 2020 RE/MAX Renaissance And RE/MAX Properties Sponsor Pop Up Day Of Hope
- February 14, 2020 $2.2 million grant in Hamilton Co. seeks to help people with mental illness & homelessness
- January 17, 2020 Teen Suicides Rates On The Increase
- October 24, 2019 Erlanger: Suicide rate rising among kids, more resources needed in & out of the classroom
- October 23, 2019 Friends honor bullied Chattanooga boy
- September 13, 2019 TN Conference Focuses on Firefighter Suicide Prevention
- September 9, 2019 Transport initiative helps mental health patients in Hamilton County
- June 6, 2018 Erlanger Behavioral Health Hospital nears completion